Do you employ janitorial staff but want to take your company’s cleanliness to the next level? Hire a commercial cleaning company for regular deep cleanings. In this blog post, we discuss the types of commercial cleaning and the six benefits you’ll discover when you hire professional cleaning services for your business.
What Is Commercial Cleaning?
Commercial cleaning aims to keep businesses, such as offices and retail spaces, clean and sanitary. It provides cleanliness beyond simple dusting and vacuuming; professionals use special techniques to confirm that every surface in your building remains safe and comfortable for your employees and customers. Commercial cleaning usually involves the following services and more:
- Dusting every surface, including furniture and appliances
- Vacuuming areas with high traffic, including rugs, carpets, and upholstery
- Mopping floors and cleaning windows
- Shampooing and steaming the carpet
- Scrubbing tile, especially in the bathroom
- Disinfecting every surface
- Sanitizing bathrooms and kitchens
- Waxing and polishing hard flooring
- Cleaning blinds and window treatments
6 Benefits of Hiring a Commercial Cleaning Company
You can take advantage of these six major benefits when you hire commercial cleaning services.
1. Saves Time
If you’re using your janitorial staff for cleaning, they’re probably doing a very basic job or spending a significant portion of their work hours sanitizing everything. When you hire a dedicated cleaning company, you’re freeing up your staff’s work hours for different projects, such as replacing broken furniture.
If your business isn’t large enough to support a janitorial staff, you and your employees are likely pulling the weight of keeping your workspace clean. This prevents you from paying attention to other important aspects of your business.
2. Improves Air Quality
If you lack regular deep cleaning, you won’t notice the poor air quality until it becomes a serious issue. As dust slowly builds up in your ventilation system and on your less-used surfaces, your workforce experiences increasing distraction, allergies, and more. By getting commercial cleaning, you can:
- Reduce dust: Sometimes dust settles in the most unexpected or unexamined areas, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t affect the environment. A professional commercial cleaner knows every nook and cranny can harbor dust and spends time preventing unhealthy and distracting substances from accumulating.
- Clean ventilation: Dust isn’t the only particle you have to worry about. Mold, bacteria, and other allergens can thrive in your vents if you don’t properly clean them. A quality commercial cleaner cleans your HVAC system and disinfects it to prevent harmful substances from circulating throughout your building.
- Remove scents: If you have an in-house cleaning crew, they might use products that leave strong or harmful scents in the air because, unless you have special training, finding effective eco-friendly cleaning products feels complicated. A well-trained commercial cleaning company knows which products effectively sanitize various surfaces without interacting with each other. This training eliminates harmful scents and residue that harm your employee’s health or reduce their concentration.
3. Reduces Employee Sick Days
If a commercial cleaning company could reduce the number of sick days your employees take, would you consider them a worthwhile investment? That’s exactly what they do!
Because their cleaning methods remove aggravating particles like dust, viruses, and allergens, your employees experience fewer cases of illness, saving you money and increasing their productivity, and improving overall employee satisfaction.
4. Increases Productivity
In addition to fewer sick days and more time dedicated to their jobs, commercial cleaning service improves employee productivity in the following ways:
- Better concentration: A disorganized or cluttered workspace can make it harder for your employees to focus. Keeping your desks, conference areas, inventory, and copy room clean can reduce distractions, leading to more productive meetings and work sessions.
- Increased organization: Do your employees spend too much time looking for things that should have a designated storage space? By keeping your facilities organized, you ensure your employees waste less time looking for materials and more time working.
5. Improves Your Reputation
A dirty or cluttered work space leaves customers feeling dissatisfied and your workers disgruntled. When you keep your building clean, you improve your reputation as both an excellent workplace and a place your customers enjoy visiting.
6. Provides Long-Term Savings
Between reducing sick days and increasing productivity, you’ll experience a long-term return on your investment when you partner with a commercial cleaning service.
See What Park Slope Cleaning Can Do for You
If you are looking for a top-quality commercial cleaning company, Park Slope Cleaning is standing by to help. No matter your business type, we’ll make it seem luxurious. Trust us to provide you with top-notch cleaning services and outstanding customer service. To claim your free quote, visit our website or call us at (718) 218 4119 today!